The weather here has been extremely nice lately. Ya know...like the high 60's low 70's. I can't complain! I open my windows for some nice fall temperatures and put the dog outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. One great thing about it is that Nathan has been asking to go outside and play with Roxy (our dog) every afternoon! How could I resist letting him get outside for the last nice days (I say "last" because Saturday it is expected to cool down and rain this weekend as well). Nathan loves to play with Roxy and put her in all different spots where she decides she is too scared to jump down. For example, one day we had the high chair outside since we were going to clean it by spraying it off and Nathan had Roxy in it and he was putting all sorts of things in it with her. She just sits there and takes it all. Poor little dog! He chases her all around the yard and they have a ball out there together! He always wants to get her out of her bed and carry her around every where he goes! I think they will be best friends!




1 comment:
the weather has been gorgeous here! i couldn't believe how warm it was last night while trick or treating!
Post a Comment