Well I decided to take Nathan Elk Hunting this year. Well Cow Elk hunting. I drew a tag out in Southeastern Utah by the Colorado border, my dad drew out last year and I took Nathan also then but that was just for the day. This year we went with my dad, grandpa, uncle and his boy. We had planned to camp out there for 3 nights, but that all changed after the first day. We really lucked into them. We had pulled out onto a point where you could see the flat for miles, we started glassing the area with our binos and my Dad said there they are. They were about a mile away out in the middle of the desert. So we just sat back and waited to see what they would do, what is the chance that they would come right up the point that we were sitting on, well they did and I was at one time as close as 15-20 yards away, crazy I know, well here are a few pictures of the outing, Nathan had a great time and sorry dad that we ruined the camp-out, as Nathan would say "we only stay one night in the trailer".
Rylee was so happy to see Nathan that she kept giving him a hug and the end photo Nathan lost his footing and she fell on him.
6 comments:
That is so cute Rylee missed her brother. Nathan looks like he had fun with the boys.
CUTE! i bet he felt like such a big boy to be able to go with! that's so cute that rylee missed him so much :)
That so reminds me of when we go hunting. We didn't get to go this year but the kids were glad when Daddy got home. I hope you don't mind me checking in once in awhile. It's nice to keep up a little.
Loni
Seriously TOO cute! I love the picture of him falling down, he still has the cutest smile on his face, like, "yeah, I am loved!" And the one above is priceless of Rylee and her love for her brother! CUTE!
Oh- and I love your blog these days! Cute look!
That's so funny and cute! It's nice to know they really do love each other.
Your kids are SO cute Ryan and Tristan! I love the pictures!
Have a great day guys!
Andrea
Post a Comment