Our lives aren't very exciting lately but my kids do both have colds and so we are trying to get better from those. Nathan's cold is coming to an end...he still has a runny nose throughout the day but he seems to be over the worst part of it. Rylee is getting there too. She has a runny nose and seems to be getting a bit better everyday. Yesterday was such a nice day here...okay it was in the 40's but still very nice for what it has been. So I took Nathan outside and he got to ride his bike around for awhile. When I go outside in the winter all I hear in my head is Dr. Oz and Oprah talking about how so many people are Vitamin D deficient and I am probably one of those people as are my kids! So I was outside for a little bit soaking up the Vitamin D. :) Also there is a picture of Nathan sitting on a chair...that would be in the middle of the temper tantrum he ws throwing yesterday and I had to take a picture while he sat on his time out chair. Here are some pictures of the kids lately...no Rylee isn't wearing a bow because the poor girl is sick and doesn't feel good so I don't torture her with it when I don't have to. My Valentine presents are the flowers and my nails.







7 comments:
I hate not going out during the winter too! Since having Maddux I feel like I have been stuck inside! I love pictures...your nails look so cute and the roses are beautiful!
P.S. Thanks for the encouragement about having to go back to work. :)
Nathan looks so happy on his bike. I hope they get over their colds soon. Nice Valentines gifts...pretty lucky
What fun Valentine's gifts! Did I mention that it's like 60 degrees in St. George? We've been playing in the park- I guess you guys all need to move!
Look at those eyes on Rylee! She can probably see right into your soul...
I love the pictures of the kids....I hope they get over there colds really soon that is no fun. Pretty roses and I like your nails too. I am glad you guys were able to go outside Nathan loves his bike.
Hey Tris! Cute template! Thanks for telling me about it so my blog can be as cute as yours!
Maybe Kalen will let me get my nails done!
I meant to tell you about my blog design. Go to sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com, for all the directions. It's a little time consuming, but after you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy! Good Luck! (Cute new background by the way!)
Post a Comment