Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Yes, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I had a good Valentine's Day or as Nathan would say Happy Balemtime's. I love it. He was cute. I have to say that I have an amazing husband and he did a great job this Valentine's Day. He came home from work with a dozen long stemmed red roses for me with a card that had a gift certificate to get my nails done. Nathan and Rylee even got me a card. I was pretty impressed with all of this because he really isn't a card kind of a guy but he gets an A for this Valentine's Day. I bought him a card, Jazz t-shirt and a tool organizer for his tool chest. I have come to the conclusion that Valentine's is hard to buy for a guy so this is definitely a girls holiday because guys don't really care about all the flowers, gift cards, cards, dinner and good stuff like us girls do. I will post a picture of my beautiful flowers tomorrow and maybe I will go get my nails done too. Hope everyone had a good girls holiday too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your husband did well for valentines. The kids were so cute. we had fun last night. Love'em Nana
Great job done by your husband.....Glad you had a great time on Valentine's Day.
What a cute husband you have! This post reminds me of all the times we used to go and get our nails done together! I miss you Tristen!
Post a Comment