Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney on Ice

Last night we took the kids to Disney on Ice since we got a steal of a deal for the tickets! Anyway, they really enjoyed it and Nathan could NOT wait for it to start! He kept on asking where Mickey Mouse was or where Woody was. He really enjoyed it and sat in his own chair for most of the time! Rylee sat on my lap and she was dancing like nobody's business! Everytime she would see Mickey or Minnie Mouse she would say "Mi Mou!" She kept kicking the girl in front of us and then she would tap the lady next to me and say hi or something. Good thing she liked kids and wasn't annoyed by Rylee but I can't say the same for the girl and her mom in front of us. Oops! If you ask Nathan who his favorite character was he will tell you "I loved them all!" What a cutie! I had never been to Disney on Ice and it was so fun! I definitely think I want to take my kids again! These are the only pictures I got (that turned out okay) with my cell phone because I left my camera in the car on accident! :::Kicking myself right now::::




The stage before it started


(The Beast)

3 comments:

Angela said...

That is so cute that Nathan loved all the characters. Looks like you had a great time.

Losinthisdangfat said...

How fun! I am jealous! I bet your kids LOVED it! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

how fun and cool! i am jealous!! way fun!