We had a fun Halloween this year at our house! We carved pumpkins on Monday night and by Halloween night they were looking pretty sad but they did have a light in them for Halloween and looked okay. Thanks to Auntie Angie for the costumes...Nathan was a SCARY Lion and Rylee was the sweetest Piglet that there ever was! We took them around trick or treating and they got lots of candy but Rylee was mad that she couldn't go through her bag on the way to houses because she just wanted the candy that was in her bag already! Forget the other houses...let's just go home and eat this stuff! Funny enough when we got home neither of the kids wanted any candy instead they wanted an apple. That made me happy since they had had enough candy for the day already. Before trick or treating Ryan, Nathan and I went outside and planted lots of tulips and hyacinths for springtime. Nathan was a big helper and would get the bulb and throw it in the hole that I would dig. He is pretty excited to see these flowers that we planted together bloom in the spring. Good times! Here are some pictures from this past week(ish).




Apparently Nathan thought he might sneak Roxy in his bag to go trick or treating with us...

Don't worry, Roxy went trick or treating with us...in her little Halloween t-shirt.

10 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun on Halloween. Nathan looked really scary as the lion and Rylee looked really cute as piglet. Roxy is pretty cute in her Halloween tshirt. I think that is to sweet that Nathan put Roxy in his Trick or Treat bag.
The kids looked so cute in there costumes. I did miss seeing them last night. I'm glad they had a good time. and Rosy looked so cute.
oh they look so cute! and those pumpkins look great!
What cuties! And I love that I'm not the only one that dresses their dogs for Halloween!
I LOVE that N tried to put Roxy in the bag, that's awesome! I also love Roxy's tee, it makes me want a dog, just so I could dress it :)
They are so CUTE in their costumes!!
Yay! I'm so glad you found it! I checked yours out too... I love finding ones I haven't seen. :) YOU and your family are cute! I'm a nanny for the little girl in the pics, Oaklee, and I have a blast... What are you up to nowadays?? I added yours too...
Nathan and Rylee looked great for Halloween!
How cute! I love the piglet costume! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
the kids look so cute and warm intheir costumes. Glad they had a fun night and was good seeing you that next sunday evening. Love ya!!
Post a Comment