Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted

Yay for me I went and voted today! I dropped Nathan off at preschool this morning and went to the elementary school. I walked in and the two tables were both asking me to come sign in at their table. Hello?! I guess so many people went and early voted that it left ZERO line for me to stand in! Or else no one is voting! Ryan voted just after 8 this morning and got right in as well...so GO VOTE!

4 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

Seriously, go vote! Hey there! I'm so glad you found my blog- I found yours! Now we can keep up with each other! You guys are such a fun cute fam!

Angela said...

I have voted and I need to know whats up with the Christmas background?? It isn't Thanksgiving yet???

Tristen said...

Let me just say that I went to a ladies house in my ward yesterday for lunch and she was COMPLETELY decorated for Christmas...as of Nov. 1st! But I want to also say that snowflakes in NO way represent Christmas around this place! You should see what outside my house looks like today...a winter wonderland with snow still falling! So this is for fall and winter. :)

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

I can't believe how big your little girl is getting, she is so sweet. Lucky you, we stood in line to vote for two hours with both of our kids.