Friday, November 21, 2008

Thoughts on Twilight

Many months ago my friend Mikaila called me up and asked if I wanted to go to the Twilight movie at midnight the night it opened, apparently someone she knew had rented a whole theater out and was selling tickets. Of course I agreed because I definitely wanted to see it so last night Mikaila and Janna came and picked me up and off we went at 11pm. I was already tired but ready to have fun! I have to say that I loved the movie. I know a lot of people who just liked it or were disappointed but I really enjoyed it. I like Edward even MORE than before; he was so good in the movie! So mysterious...I really liked all the characters and thought they did a really good job. I can't wait to go see it again! :)

3 comments:

The Liddells said...

I loved it too! It was so good!

Janssen said...

I'm glad to know so many people liked it - I think it was great!

Angela said...

I am really behind since I haven't even read any of the books. Maybe I'll read them before it goes to DVD.