I know I have been slacking in the posting lately. So here is my blog about last weekend. We went to the annual Melon Days in Green River and it was a great weekend! My MIL Teri is in charge of the festival for Melon Days and as always she is a wonderful job! We attended the parade Saturday morning with the cousins even though you wouldn't know it by my pictures! haha Sorry I have been slacking in this area as well! I kept forgetting my camera and then I would take like one dumb picture! So here are the pictures I had on my camera from the great weekend. Ryan got to play some softball. They have a tournament each year and Ryan got on a team of guys from Green River with his brothers so he was pretty excited. Then after their team lost pretty bad Friday night they played again bright and early Saturday morning and Ryan decided he would swing the bat like he was 20 years old and what happened??? Yep he pulled a muscle in his back...nice right? Well then in the same game he slid into home plate got called out but he got a nice slide mark down his leg! Then if that wasn't enough he dove for a ball and got another scrape on his leg...needless to say he was done playing softball for the weekend and he laid on ice all night! Oh but fun times right?! Nathan really loved hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Parsons and his cousin Kylie! Rylee was all over the place so that was fun too! I enjoyed just relaxing under the canopy!
We really enjoyed being with ALL of Ryan's family! Those are my favorite times when the whole family is together and we just enjoy each others company! We can't wait for Thanksgiving to be with everyone again and maybe play some games??! Thanks for a fun family filled weekend!
These are all of the cousins on the Parsons side of the family. Left to Right: Zachary, Kylie, Kinsey, Nathan holding Allie and Rylee. Rylee really liked to point at Allie's head for some reason. She is facsinated with babies!


Ryan decided to dress Roxy up after he got Rylee in her pajamas the other night...so Roxy tried on Rylee's shirt....Yes and Rylee loves her "doos" aka shoes. :)
6 comments:
It was a fun weekend... I need to get my pictures up... I have been too crazy busy with stuff...
Miss you guys! See ya soon I hope!
Cute pictures! Roxy looks mighty cute in Rylee's shirt so you may have to get her some cute dog clothes.......
Oh my goodness... so fun and such cute kids!
you guys always look like yall have fun when you go!
Awww! Those are really cute pictures! I really wish that I could have been there for Melon Days. That's what sucks about living so far away from Utah, I dont' get to come to visit often enough like I want to. Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices I guess.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! You all look great!
Yes it was a fun hectic weekend.
See you in few weeks
Love ya!
Post a Comment