This past weekend we were able to go to Roosevelt, Utah and visit Ryan's brother, Kalen his wife Mandy and their baby Kinsey. It was Kalen's birthday today so most of Ryan's family went and we had a good time! Which I will post as soon as I can bum some pictures off of Mandy and Carrie (Ryan's sister). I was a slacker and forgot my camera! Sound familar??? Seriously sometimes I want to kick myself...one of those times I would like to 'kick myself' was today! We got a phone call this weekend from some of our friends from college: Lamar and Stef who now have two kids! We met up today for some yummy lunch at Cafe Rio down in Orem. We haven't seen them for 4 years!!! Wow, how time flies!! Last time we saw them they had a brand new baby who is 4 years old now and we had ZERO kids...that's strange to even think about! Now we each have 2 kids and we both have a boy and a girl and our girls are only a week apart. Kinda fun to see them and catch up! They lived for the past 4 years in Iowa so Lamar could go to Chiropractic school and now they have moved back out west...to Wyoming. Not as far as Iowa that's for sure! They are great friends and we missed them! Glad they are back closer and hopefully we will be able to get together more often!
Sorry about the ZERO pictures! Aghhhh...I would like to kick myself right now!
1 comment:
Roosevelt, Ut huh? Weird. You don't hear of Roosevelt very often. My husband is from there, his whole family lives there. I just thought that was strange.
Post a Comment