We had a good time in Green River. I got to use my MIL's Cricut machine to make some thing for my scrapbook pages that I needed to finish meanwhile Rylee sat in the highchair and tried a biter biscuit for the first time. I don't know if she liked it or not. She chewed on it for a little bit and then threw it on the floor but not before getting it all over her face and in her hair (okay what hair she does have!). Then Nathan was playing outside on Saturday and fell down a drop off to my in laws basement door. He got a nice bruise on his forehead and his cheek as well...we are just glad he hit a vacuum on his way falling or else we don't know what would have happened to the poor kid! He also had a bruise on his side from hitting the vacuum. Sunday we went to the blessing and then over to Greg and Heather's house for some food. Or in Nathan's case some DRINKS! They had some coolers that you just pushed the little button and the drink came out. Nathan had his share of punch and water and then some! Every time we would look away he would go and get another drink, drink it and head for more. Finally we made him go inside till we left. About 15 minutes into our drive he told us he needed to go potty. Well, Ryan being the good dad that he is, had taught him this weekend how to "pee outside". So Ryan pulled over and got him out and he "peed and peed and peed outside". Must've been all that punch he drank! Then 10 minutes later he said he needed to go again! Are you kidding me?! So Ryan stopped and got him out and once again he "peed outside"! I was just dying laughing because he really needed to go! We actually had to stop two more times and both times Nathan had to use the potty! Seriously!? He will not get to help himself to drinks before a car trip ever again....hahaha Lesson learned: I should have put a stop to the drinks from the very first one!
Here are the pictures:

Look at the girl's face!
Here is the bruise...it had just happened and got darker but he's good now!

Kinsey, Nathan and Rylee playing at Greg and Heather's house. Kinsey is learning to sit up...You go girl!!!

Greg, Heather and baby Allie!!

Here are the mom's and cousins...we are missing Kylie and Zachary! Sad we missed you guys LOTS!!!
OH PS! We need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLYN! (Nathan's cousin, my brother's little girl) She is the big #3 today! Hope you have a great day!
4 comments:
oh such cute babies. I'm glad Nathan didn't get hurt any worse!
way cute pics! I hope you feel better soon!
I love all the babies. That looks like a pretty nasty bruise Nathan. Rylee you are so cute even with the messy face!
Cute pictures! I got your last comment on my blog. Send me your mom and sister's email address and I will add them to my "safe list"! Let's play soon. Do you have my number still?
Post a Comment