I went to bed last night thinking about three years ago and where I was at. I was EXTREMELY pregnant and soon going into labor with my little boy who today is 3 years old! I really cannot get over that he is already 3 years old. He is such a happy little guy and definitely brings a lot of joy into our house! I always really wanted a little boy and he is quite the boy these days!
Things that Nathan does:
1. He talks to everyone and tells them all sorts of fun things...like the cashiers in stores he will tell them what we are buying and why and who we are buying these items for. He'll say hi to just about anyone who walks past us too.
2. He gives the BEST loves to his sister, mommy and daddy
3. He says the funniest things!
4. He loves to play outside anytime
5. He loves the sprinklers
6. He is a good eater
7. He loves his sister, Rylee so much!
8. He goes potty on the big boy potty (for about a month now!)
9. He loves cartoons such as Mickey Mouse, Thomas the Train, Sesame Street etc...
10. He is always thinking of others and is willing to share even his most favorite things!
11. He is becoming a really good swimmer these days and tries everything his swim teacher asks him to do!
12. He sings all sorts of songs and loves to sing anytime. When Rylee was in the hospital getting her IV, we asked Nathan to sing her a song so she would not be so sad. So for everyone in the room he sang "I am a Child of God." He has a very tender heart.
13. He loves going to nursery every Sunday!
You make us laugh all the time and we are extremely glad to have such a cute, sweet little boy in our family!


.jpg)




Nathan, we love you so much and hope you have a very Happy 3rd Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Day Happy Day Nathan! We love you and hope you have a great birthday party and eat some cake and yummy strawberry ice cream for us!
Happy Birthday Nathan. Nana can't wait for the party, presents, cake and ice cream. Oh boy so much fun...
Happy birthday Nathan! It was SO much fun to come to your birthday party! You got SO many new toys!
Tristen- I just tagged you so check it out!
Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan!!!
It was fun to come to your party and spend the night.
We love you...
Gma & Gpa Parsons
happy birthday nathan! his party looked like alot of fun!!! he is so cute.
Post a Comment