
We started working on our yard and have spent many hours out there last weekend since it was such nice weather! This is Ryan working on the sandbox/garden area.

This is the swingset that we got for the kids.

We even got the pool out to cool off in the afternoon during all the yardwork!

Okay, the water was pretty cold but Rylee got in for a few minutes and even sat down! What a trooper!

Pretty blue eyes...

She's so mobile now...she is almost walking. She has taken a step a couple times so I am sure it's just a matter of time before she is walking everywhere which honestly she might as well be walking. I would rather have her walking than crawling...it's the awkward stage I think.

Nathan had to have a picture of him in his cowboy boots. He thought he was really cool.

Just chilling out Sunday afternoon.

She stands all by herself when she is holding toys; she is just too cute. I can't believe Nathan will be 3 in another week and Rylee will be 1 in 2 weeks! They are my sweet kids and they are growing up way too fast!
6 comments:
Nana enjoyed the pictures. So cute. They are growing up way to fast. =)
Nice backyard!
And I agree - your kids are super cute.
Cute, cute pictures! Your yard is so big and beautiful. Isn't it nice to finally have some good weather?
I am very glad you decided to post. First tell Nathan love the boots w/shorts, second love the backyard with the swingset and finally Rylee you are so dang cute!
i love that playground! it is so awesome!!
i love that playground! it is so awesome!!
Post a Comment