Friday, September 21, 2007

Tigger

Nathan and Rylee watched Toy Story together...she actually watched it with him...she must love the colors and movement.

So Nathan wanted to hold Rylee and say cheese. I had to laugh because Rylee always has bug eyes when I let Nathan hold her.



Feeling a little more safe.


Okay, not anymore, he is getting side tracked with other things....HELP MOM!
Nathan picked out his clothes this morning. I was laughing so hard because we couldn't get his head through it. Good thing this was last years costume. Note to self buy a big enough size for his large head.
Oh another Note to Self: Blog more often! Sarah, I apologize for the lack of blogs...felt like I was so repetative that I might need to give everyone a break of my rants.

2 comments:

barlows said...

Pa-leez! Your blogs are wonderful and I love all the pics. Your baby girl is looking like, "Mom, for real?! Don't leave me with this guy!" Too cute.

Unknown said...

so cute i love the pics! i love your blog!