Friday, September 28, 2007

Giggles!!

Well let me just say that I got Rylee to laugh at me last night...Yay! I got about 4 giggles out of her and I am so proud of myself because I honestly thought she would never laugh at me. Ryan still hasn't gotten anymore out of her but tonight we met my parents and grandma for dinner at the Spaghetti Factory where I ordered my favorite chicken parmigiana (sp?). But that's not the point, I was talking to Rylee because I hadn't seen her for a while since we had left her with my mom while we went to the circus (I will post about that tomorrow!). I was just doing a little boo and going close to her face and I got more giggles out of her! So I think we are making progress and she is starting to laugh more and more! Yay! So tomorrow I will post all about the great time we had at the circus. It really was a blast! And we had a great time at dinner tonight with my mom and dad and grandma. We don't usually go out to dinner with them and it was a good time with some yummy food for all!

1 comment:

Lance and Em said...

Congrats Tris! I love baby giggles... even if you have to work for them. Totally worth it!
Em