I wanted to share a little bit about my delivery and how everything went...My anethsiologist (sp?) offered me a mirror in the OR which I have always thought would be cool to watch my babies come out so of course I took it! It was totally amazing! He was telling me all about what they were doing and it kept the whole surgery off my mind while I laid there especially when Ryan took Sydnee to the nursery. I could see what they were doing but it was like it wasn't really me who they were operating on...kinda weird! My doctor did a great job and chatted with me about Survivor and the Apprentice while he stitched me up! Overall, I had another great delivery with Sydnee as I have with the other kids and we have loved the nurses who have taken great care of us while we are here at the hospital! They just got us into a new room that is bigger than the other one...the other one was TINY! Enjoy a few pictures I will share more when I have more time.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Little baby Syd!
She is here! Our sweet Sydnee was born yesterday morning. She weighed in at 7lbs. 6oz. and 20inches long. She has quite a bit of brown hair which is definitely different if you have ever seen our other two bald babies! We love her so much and we are so glad she is here in our family! What a blessing Heavenly Father has blessed us with at this time in our lives. The kids were not sure about her...Nathan got mad at us for naming her Sydnee...he thinks her name should have been Jordyn! Rylee is just getting more excited everytime she sees her because she is a "girl" like Rylee! What could be better than that????Nothing...in my little Rylee Girl's eyes! Today she got up on the hospital bed with me and wanted to hold baby Syd so I got her and she like pulled her over onto her lap. I am definitely going to have to watch Rylee because she probably will think she is like her dolls she has... :) She has a middle name but I think putting just her first name on here is appropriate.
I wanted to share a little bit about my delivery and how everything went...My anethsiologist (sp?) offered me a mirror in the OR which I have always thought would be cool to watch my babies come out so of course I took it! It was totally amazing! He was telling me all about what they were doing and it kept the whole surgery off my mind while I laid there especially when Ryan took Sydnee to the nursery. I could see what they were doing but it was like it wasn't really me who they were operating on...kinda weird! My doctor did a great job and chatted with me about Survivor and the Apprentice while he stitched me up! Overall, I had another great delivery with Sydnee as I have with the other kids and we have loved the nurses who have taken great care of us while we are here at the hospital! They just got us into a new room that is bigger than the other one...the other one was TINY! Enjoy a few pictures I will share more when I have more time.


I wanted to share a little bit about my delivery and how everything went...My anethsiologist (sp?) offered me a mirror in the OR which I have always thought would be cool to watch my babies come out so of course I took it! It was totally amazing! He was telling me all about what they were doing and it kept the whole surgery off my mind while I laid there especially when Ryan took Sydnee to the nursery. I could see what they were doing but it was like it wasn't really me who they were operating on...kinda weird! My doctor did a great job and chatted with me about Survivor and the Apprentice while he stitched me up! Overall, I had another great delivery with Sydnee as I have with the other kids and we have loved the nurses who have taken great care of us while we are here at the hospital! They just got us into a new room that is bigger than the other one...the other one was TINY! Enjoy a few pictures I will share more when I have more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!!!! Yea I'm the first to congratulate you! :) She is so beautiful and I LOVE her name and her beautiful bow, hair, face, etc, etc. The new family picture with all of you is so adorable. I am so happy for you guys and your wonderful blessing! Which I were closer so I could see her but I'll have to stop by next time we're in SL. Miss ya TONS!!!
She is absolutely beautiful; I am so excited for you! And I absolutely love her name--Nathan will get used to it. :D Now that I see a much better picture of her, she doesn't have a mohawk--it was the bow I was seeing. It's funny that we both had two bald blondies first and a dark-haired baby third. Can't wait to meet her!
She is adorable! What a cute family you have! Your making me baby hungary!
Congratulations! How exciting, she's adorable, what a great addition to your family!
Congratulations! She is so precious! You'll have to let us know what it's like being outnumbered. :)
Post a Comment