Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Already One Month!

I can't believe that Sydnee is already a month old! On Mother's Day she was one month old and I couldn't get over that she is growing up so fast. I know it goes way too fast but I am enjoying every moment of her being little. At her two week visit to the doctors she was already 8lbs. 1oz. and she was only 19 3/4 inches...meaning she shrunk since she was born?? Not really there was just a miss measurement somewhere but oh well. We haven't really got a smile out of her yet but she sure is a sweet baby. She loves her mommy :) and being held really close which I can't get enough of. She is starting to sleep longer at night 5 hour stretches to begin with so that is really nice along with a long 3-4 hr afternoon nap every day! Nathan and Rylee are great with her. When Sydnee is crying they are right there trying to help her with her binky or singing songs to her. Nathan is so funny everytime he sees her he talks in a funny voice and says "hi baby Sydnee! I am your big brother Nathan." Rylee loves to talk to her too and gets mad when Nathan calls her "Syd" because her name is "Sydnee Grace" she tells him. They love to hold her all the time and they have been really great playing with each other while mom is busy feeding or taking care of sweet Syd. Enjoy these latest pictures of our 3 kids! So weird to think we have 3 kids now...

Roxy loves the baby and loves to sit on my lap even if it means sharing it.

Wanting to all see the baby and talk to her!

Silly girl in the toy chest!

Taking a Sunday afternoon nap on Papa...he is great with babies! Sydnee definitely loves her Papa!

Both kids in the toy chest???

Our very own Buzz and Woody!!


Sleeping on the couch...

I think this is the closest we have gotten to a smile from her and I didn't realize it till I looked at the picture...must have been a really quick look!

Doesn't want to have a photo shoot with brother and sister.

She is always sticking her tongue out...



Taking a nap on her daddy Sunday before church. What a hard life they have! :)

3 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

She is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all of the pictures. I am so happy for you guys and I LOVE the name! Nathan and Rylee look so cute as Buzz and Woody. Hope you're getting some (lol) sleep. Miss you tons!

Angela said...

Glad to finally see pictures. I love buzz and woody...to funny. Sydney is changing so much but she is so cute! Papa's got that touch with the babies...Morgan loved taking naps with him.

The Baileys said...

Oh Tristen, she is beautiful!! Your kids are so cute. What a sweet, sweet family! Let me know if you ever need a babysitter, *wink* *wink*, I am so baby hungry it is not funny...lol!! Have fun with three, it is an adventure :)