Monday, April 5, 2010

Carseat Cover

I needed to post something I made for baby girl! I have never really learned to sew but this pregnancy my mom taught me how to make a baby blanket and then she helped me put together a really cute carseat cover (I got the tutorial from my SIL Heather's blog). I made one for Mikaila for her little boy Max too. I have enjoyed learning how to sew especially on my mom's nice sewing machine!! Here are the results of the one I made for our little girl!

2 comments:

Someone in Charge Around Here said...

Tristen, it looks so cute. I remember you telling me you wanted one so I was wondering what happened with that- I am so glad you tried it out for yourself. It looks totally cute. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
HEather

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow that's soooo cute! I love it! :)