Monday, April 5, 2010

Playing catch up...February

So here we are on our final stretch till our little baby girl comes! We are finally in our new house which we are loving every minute...we only moved in just barely over a week ago. I am scheduled to have a c-section on Friday early morning unless my water breaks (which it did with Rylee) or I go into labor...as of now I would be fine with either of the alternatives because I am ready for her to be here! Ryan asked if I would try and update the blog before I have her so here I am! Here is what our month of February looked like:
These are the moments that I love! When my kids are getting along and I find them together being so cute!


Relaxing! Lots!


Nathan being his normal SILLY self! We just love that kid!


Nathan has really been enjoying his preschool and this day was especially great. They learned about crayons and he got to have the blue one. Of course his most favorite color! He wore this all around for a few days!


Nathan sleeping in his bed one night...too funny. He loves his blankey and we found him with it on his head like a headband!


Just getting bigger and bigger by the day! lol This was towards the end of February so I was around 32 weeks along.


Nathan ready to leave for preschool...


Rylee being her normal "princess" self! We love this little girl and the drama (she is the drama queen around here!) she adds to our family!!

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Congrats on the new house you'll have to post pics when you get a chance. I'm just glad to see the updates so far :) Wow you don't have much time left until your little cutie comes. Did you guys decide a name yet? I'm so excited for you I can't wait to see pictures of her. Miss you tons! :)