Here are some very random pictures from the November till December. We have just been plugging along here at my parents house. We are hoping to have our own home soon but with the way the bank is being about these short sales who knows! We were lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother Wade and his family who came from Las Vegas, my little brother Corey who got home from his mission back in September, my uncle Rob and Aunt Amy and three of their kids and grandma Gloria.


This is the kids setup in their room. They share a bed but they surprisingly do really well together.



Nathan's newest and most favorite pastime is playing on the computer. I cannot believe my 4 1/2 year old has picked up this computer stuff so easily!
Rylee and her dirty face but cute smile!
1 comment:
So cute! I'm glad you put those pictures up I was just wondering where you guys are and if your at your moms.
Post a Comment