Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More girls!

At the end of September we were able to travel down to Las Vegas to see my brother and his family. They had their third girl in August so we got to go for the blessing. Samantha is such a cute little baby girl and I ate it up! I loved holding her...I am getting baby hungry! We now have all neices on my side of the family except Nathan...we love girls!! It was a fun weekend to play with cousins. Caitlyn and Elsa have a sink filled with water out on their front porch so the kids all played out there quite a bit and loved getting wet! We don't get down to Las Vegas very much so it was a lot of fun being there!

Rylee is so concerned about babies. She likes to make sure they are okay and she would hold them by herself if she could! What a little mommy...and what a big helper I am going to have!!


Rylee and Caitlyn having fun!


Rylee playing with the towels...she got so wet so we had to take her clothes off. She would just pour the water over her head and on herself!

Elsa with a wet towel on her head....silly girls!


Caitlyn and Elsa all wet!