Thursday, December 24, 2009

Miss Rylee Girl...

I have been meaning to post this little story before Christmas for my records...Last Saturday we were all home and Ryan and my dad were busy putting a tv up in the family room, my little brother Corey was sitting on the couch watching cartoons (with Rylee he thought...), my mom was in the kitchen that is attached to the family room busy with some things, I was in and out doing a few things and Nathan was busy on the computer. The reason I tell you this is because we were all RIGHT there in the same area but apparently we are all very oblivious to our little Rylee. I guess I should preface this with what we did the night before. I opened a gift from Nathan from preschool because I was worried it might be a decoration of some sort that I would need to put up before Christmas. Then Corey decided my mom needed to open the present that he had for her which was a Christmas cd. Not a big deal but we didn't think much of it.
So as I said Rylee was supposedly watching cartoons with Corey when I walked in the room and saw her sitting in front of the Christmas tree. I walked over to her she was not just sitting there but she was opening all the presents under the tree!!! I rushed over and tried not to look at everything because I knew there were presents there for my family. She ended up opening 4 different presents! She opened 2 for my family and 2 for Nana and Papa. I rewrapped the 2 for Nana and Papa and my mom rewrapped the other 2. It was so innocent and I couldn't help but laugh at her! It was such a hurry to get the presents all cleaned up that now I wish I would have stopped and just taken a picture because it was priceless! She was so sweet and I love that she just wanted to open all the presents. She is going to be a good opener tomorrow morning! Merry Christmas everyone!