Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Preschool 2009

This year I put Nathan in a preschool with a lady named Miss Becky who teaches out of her home. She is the sweetest lady and Nathan loves preschool! There are about 17 kids in his class and it amazes me how she keeps them under control! She is a ball of energy and Nathan has learned so much already from her. Here are the pictures I took of him on his first day this year.

4 comments:

Angela said...

You are such a big boy Nathan! We are glad to hear you love school. Too cute Rylee. We miss you guys!!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow Tris! I haven't been on the blogs for a LONG time!!! I can't believe how big the kiddies are getting. I love the picture of Nathan and I love how Rylee helps encourage him by standing by him in each picture--so cute! What a fun family vacation, water park, etc. etc. I'm so glad our internet is finally working again so I can keep up with you. I need some prego pics so I can see from far away! I miss you tons! If we come to SL for Christmas I'll let you know I must have Cafe Rio--ASAP! Miss you!!!!

Fox Family said...

HELLO HELLO HELLO!! How are you doing? Congratulations on baby number 3! That is really exciting. Your kiddos are adorable! Tell your hubby hello from us and send me your address (foxy_duo@yahoo.com) so I can send you a Christmas card! Take care and I hope your feeling well!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Just droppin' by to say hello! Have a beautiful day!
Andrea