Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three Amigos

Here are some pictures of the kids. Nathan and Rylee have both wanted their pictures taken with Sydnee so we got a few here and there. They really love that sweet baby girl...okay it's hard NOT to love her!! She is quite a mover and a shaker when it comes to sleeping. She screams and cries all the time on her back...she hates being there! So the other day while she was napping I walked into the room and this is what I saw...silly girl! She had made her way to the top of the craddle and had her arm out. She is so precious!



2 comments:

Trista said...

Ha ha your girls have matching outfits! ;)
Did she really scoot herself onto her tummy? That is awesome!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I love the matching outfits and the cute pics of all 3 together--especially the one with them laying on the ground--too cute!