Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Sydnee 2 months
I forgot to post these pictures of Sydnee at about 2 months...These were taken at the very beginning of June. She has been the best baby. She is very different from my other kids because she LOVES being on her tummy! So since she was about 2 weeks old I had her sleeping on her tummy because she would cry and scream on her back. We were able to get good sleep while she slept on her tummy too. But I started feeling really worried about it because they tell you all about SIDS and stuff so when I took her for her 2 month check up (only over 2 weeks after she turned 2 months) I asked her doctor about it. He once again told me that I really should put her on her back but then again most of us as babies laid on our tummies. She got her 2 month shots and she was the most miserable I have ever seen her the whole rest of the day. When the tylenol would wear off she just screamed and you couldn't move her or her legs cause they hurt so bad! She ended up sleeping on her back that night and has slept on her back ever since. I didn't want her on her tummy that night because her legs hurt but ever since she has been just find on her back...guess the doctor was right...she would get used to it. Poor little Syd! Good thing it was an afternoon appointment because the next day she was just fine. At her 2 month appointment she was just over 11 lbs. and about 22 1/2 inches tall. She is just a little below average but perfect nonetheless!! We love our sweet little girl! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OOOOHHHH!! She is so sweet! I just want to cuddle her! She is adorable and if you ever need a babysitter, look me up!!! lol
Your kids are really very cute!
She is so cute! Babies are the bomb! :D
cute - especially love the picture of 3 of my special grandkids. Love and miss you all!!!
thats gma teri!!!
How cute is she....Morgan slept on her tummy and that's the only way she liked it and it was the only way I got any sleep.
Post a Comment