Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Swimming lessons
At the end of May and first part of June I put Rylee and Nathan into some swimming lessons to get them used to the water again this year and hopefully teach them some useful skills! I am happy to report that Nathan passed his tots 1 after his first session this season and then I put them in again since he seemed to be doing so well and Rylee passed Tots 1 on her second time in the class! Way to go guys! I was so proud that they both passed! I didn't put them in again but maybe later this summer we will have to see. Rylee is a little fish and has gotten so good in the water! It has made this summer so much fun because we have done lots of water fun so far and the kids are loving every minute of it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like fun! We still need to do our gno... Lets plan it.
We just finished swim lessons too~
Post a Comment