Sunday, May 31, 2009

Big #4

So four years ago today I was at the hospital in labor with Nathan who decided to come later in the evening! It was so weird sitting in church thinking about that day which feels like yesterday that he was born and how I never want to forget him being little. He has been a handful lately to say the least but we love him and are so glad he is our little boy! Happy Birthday Nathan, we love you so much!! I will have to post about this picture later but this is Nathan and his dadd with Nathan's very first fish! Pretty awesome huh??

4 comments:

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Have a great day!!

Losinthisdangfat said...

That's a precious picture!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Happy birthday Nathan! I can't believe he's four already! It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Happy birthday to Susan's twin :) (only a few years later)

Teri said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!
We love you...Have a great day
Love Gma & Gpa