Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Day Out With Thomas

Last week we got to go to A Day Out With Thomas. Every year this falls right around Nathan's birthday so we try to take the kids for a fun day out. My mom and I took them this year and they had a great time once again! They each got a tatoo on their cheek, played with trains, saw animals, listened to a BORING story (the girl who read the story could barely read!), saw Sir Topam Hat and of course rode on Thomas!! We had a wonderful afternoon and we topped it all off with a shake from Dairy Keen *Home of the Train!* Nathan is already talking about going next year. Rylee enjoyed it just as much as Nathan did so that makes it even better. As we got off of Thomas we walked to the front so we could see him and as we walked away Nathan told Thomas "Bye Thomas, see you next year, I will miss you!" A guy that was one of the conductors on Thomas said "Oh buddy, he will miss you too!" It was such a cute moment because Nathan really does love Thomas!
















5 comments:

Shannon said...

That's adorable! It sounds like you had fun.

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like lots of fun.

Angela said...

Looks like the kids had fun. I have to say that my Rylee girl is not a dog and shouldn't be on leash...LOL They are so cute.

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

Looks like they had fun again. See you in a couple of days.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What cute pictures! I loved Thomas the Train when Susan was younger! I love the baby leash we have the exact one for Maya but it's an Elmo one. So cute!