For my second year in a row I was able to go down to St. George with my mom to one of the greatest weekends called Scrapfest! It's a whole weekend of scrapbooking and chatting with other great women. My mom and I go and meet my SIL Alexis and her mom down there for a fun weekend away. Even though we had to drive home in the rain/snow it was still lots of fun and well worth the trip! What is so wonderful is that I got some very much needed scrapbooking done! Here are some pictures of the weekend.

Sarah: she puts this whole thing on!

Most of the room and our table

Me, my SIL Alexis and her mom Dodi

Me and Alexis

Alexis, Dodi and my mom

Sarah again giving out more giveaways!!

Here we are...
4 comments:
That sounds like fun. Wish we did that where I lived :(
I bet you all had a blast together!
Scrapfest=Fun
ooooo.....fun! Wish I could've gone : ) I don't even remember when the last time was that I scrapbooked. Looks like it was a blast!
Looks like you had fun wish I could have gone. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment