Monday, February 7, 2011

Almost 10 months

I needed to post some pictures of Sydnee's sweet smiles! I could eat her cheeks they are so soft and squishy! She is the BEST baby! (I may or may not be biased) She loves to cuddle, she sucks her thumb whenever she gets tired, she LOVES her blankets along with her thumb, she babbles all the time now; a little dadadada and her daddy is eating that up(!),she LOVES her momma, she has been army crawling for about 3 weeks now and she has hardly any stranger anxiety. Seriously what 10 month old is not scared of every person outside of their immediate family? I cannot believe she will be 10 months old on Wednesday this week. Makes me so sad she is growing up so fast but she is getting sweeter by the day. I love you Sydnee Grace!!


Sydnee in her carseat in the cutest bunny hat! She was getting excited because she thought I would give her the camera...her arms fly up and down; SO CUTE!



Sydnee and Rylee....Sydnee's hair up in an elastic for the first time 2/7/11. Makes me laugh but still too cute!


Syd waiting for her "bah-bah" on the banana chair.
Here she is doing her FAST army crawl!

5 comments:

Amber said...

She is such a cutie!

Rachel said...

I love her hair up in the elastic! So cute!

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

Cute, cute! She looks like she is doing so much better on the health side in these pictures too. So glad to see the smiles on here face.

Teri said...

Cute!! Luv the mini pony tail on top....

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Such cute pics! I love all the pics of all the kiddies. I love the organization challenge you're doing. I wish I was more organized but right now all the energy I feel I can dedicate to the cause is to wish that I was more organized--lol :) I don't know what I'd do about RW but I'm glad they're coming for free--they should! I don't blame you about not buying a new crib I wouldn't either. Hope it all works out tons.

We'll need to find time for Cafe Rio sometime soon!