Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School begins...

...at least for Rylee it has begun. On Tuesday she started preschool with Nate's old preschool teacher. Nate had such a great experience with Miss Becky that I definitely wanted Rylee to go to her as well. She has some great friends that are going with her so she loves that. She was a little quiet as we walked into school but she didn't have any issues. I warned her teacher "just in case" that she has/does pass out...I sure hope she grows out of that this year...but who knows! She is very strong willed.
Her comment to me after school was "my teacher put something in my backpack, mom." She is just too cute! We love you Rylee girl and know you will do great! Here she is ready to go on her big day!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Rylee you are so cute! Hope you had a great day at school. We love you!!

Teri said...

Glad you enjoyed your first day of school Rylee - hope your have a fun and great year!!!