Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Forgetfulness

I am pretty proud of myself for blogging before another month has passed but I must say how disappointed I am in the pictures that I have NOT taken! I realized I didn't have any pictures of Nathan in this bunch and the things we have been up to. We went to the zoo with my mom (Nana) and of course I forgot the camera. Good thing we will be at the zoo lots more so I can get those pictures that I am missing. We went to the park last night and the kids had a blast...also forgot the camera! So my new goal is to NOT forget the camera everytime we go some place. Nathan and Rylee look forward to playing with their friends across the street and next door almost everyday! Rylee loves the girls and Nathan just likes to be outside running around playing games with all the kids! There are a couple of pictures of Rylee and the oldest girl across the street playing dress up. What a great sport she is!! My kids love all the friends they have made!
Here are some pictures of Sydnee...she started smiling a day after she turned 5 weeks. She isn't really easy to get to smile but she is the sweetest baby! We have to really work for the smiles we do get! We can't believe she is almost 7 weeks old...this is going too fast but I am still loving every minute I get to hold and cuddle with her.
Last Sunday, Ryan and I had to speak in church...that was fun. haha Then my cousin had his Eagle court of honor. This week we are busy getting ready for Sydnee's blessing this Sunday. My brother and his family are coming in to town so my kids are really excited to play with their cousins they don't get to see very much. They want to take them to the new park we found. It should be a fun Memorial Day weekend...lots planned with family so hopefully I won't forget my camera and I will be blogging again soon!












3 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow! You guys have been WAY busy! I love all of the pics. She is such a beautiful and sweet baby. I love the pics of Rylee too. Next time we'll see Nathan I know--lol (that's how it is when I post either half the time I don't have my camera or Susan is gone at school so I have a lot more pics of Grace). Oh well here's to more blogging! :)

Angela said...

So cute! Love the pictures.

Small Fry and Co. said...

wow is she ever changing. I think she is looking more like you Tristen. See you on Sunday