
Well I told Tris that she has been slacking lately on the Blogging, and her answer to me was she just hasn't had anytime, So I decided I better let everyone know that we are still here. We are still living with Tristens' parents and are in search of that house, we have put offers in on 3 houses with the last one being Tristens' Dream house, cross your fingers, it would be a great house with lots of room to grow. The thing that is frustrating about the 3 houses are that they are short sales, and they can take a little while. So we are left waiting.
I took Nathan Deer Hunting with me this year, sad thing is, we saw a lot of nice bucks but didn't get to even shoot at them, something to do with Private property and the Deer not doing what they should do( or what you want them to do), well short story I was just not too lucky this year. Nathan had a great time and he got to spend some time with Grandpa Green River. Thanks Dad and Greg, even though we were unsuccessful and it was short, we had a great time and thats all that matters.
Last Night we went Trick or Treating with the kids last night, we had a great time, Rylee was making us laugh all night, people would answer the door and she would say "I am a pumpkin and Nathan Buzz lightyear" then they would hold out the bowl and say take one, and she would grab two or three. Not to leave Nathan out, he just loves Toy story, and on his chest pack he has buttons that talk like Buzz in the Movie, and when he pushed the buttons he would do the actions with his arm and point into the Galaxy.
6 comments:
Awww! That picture is so cute!
Rylee is such a cute Pumpkin. I love that costume. Nathan makes a great Buzz too. Sounds like you had a great Halloween.
What cute little Halloween kiddos you have there. They are adorable. And good post--you should visit more often, Ryan. Continued good luck on the house hunting.
Glad the kids had a good time. The costumes look great. It was good seeing you all if only for lunch.
Sounds like lots of fun, good luck with the house hunt.
Great costumes!
Post a Comment