Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday Party for the big #2

We had a little birthday party for our Rylee Girl on her actual birthday this year. We invited some family and friends over to eat homemade carrot cake and ice cream. Nothing too big but we thought it would be good to give Rylee her own birthday party since she has never had one just for her. For her birthday, Nathan gave her a little gift (her own Barbie tackle box filled with candy) and then we rented Marley and Me and watched it as a family. Later we had the company over and celebrated her big #2!! Here are pictures of her big day...

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't believe she is already two, wow does time fly!!

Angela said...

What a cute outfit Rylee has on.;-)
I can't believe she is two either.

Losinthisdangfat said...

Happy Birthday! 2 is a fun age! It's all down hill from there though. Trust me, I know! LOL KIDDING!!!
I hope your little girl had a fun day!