Ryan: Worked last week and in between he spent time with the family. He also coached Nathan's soccer team and found time to do some serious weeding out in our yard! What a guy! Wednesday morning he got up early and went to the new Oquirrh Mountain temple to do his shift as one of the security (we get to help with the open house since we are in the temple district)! He got all dressed up to go walk the grounds but after one hour of being there he was asked to come inside and be security at the recomment desk since there were going to be some general authorities there from our church. Ryan saw the general authorities but couldn't put any names with faces. This was so fun for him to be in the temple and he even got to walk through part of it. Lucky guy!! After his temple shift we headed up to Layton to drive a car. (We sold our Envoy a couple of weeks ago) We drove a 2005 Toyota Sequoia and ended up buying it! Fun fun! It is definitely my dream car!
Tristen: I had a busy week starting Monday morning because Nathan started swimming lessons so my friend Heather and I decided we would watch each other's little girl while the other took her older kids to swim. I took Rylee over there on Mon, Wed and Fri morning while Nathan and I went to lessons. Tuesday and Thursday I drove Nathan to preschool while I started my serious cleaning out and getting rid of so we can put our house up for sale this week! I went with Ryan to get the car on Wednesday and that was an all afternoon thing for sure. I have finally joined the ranks of a "soccer mom" since Nathan started soccer. I feel like I am driving around nonstop now a days but I love what I do!
Nathan: Like I said he started swimming lessons up again and he is really excelling this time around! He has been doing much better and hopefully this set of lessons he can pass off his tots 1!! He has been going to preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings where he has learned SO MUCH! He can now spell his name and almost write it all by himself as well. He is always picking out letters to tell us whose name begins with that particular letter. He started playing soccer as well. He really wanted to play with his friends Lee and Owen so we decided we would give soccer a try. It was so cold on Saturday but they still played. Nathan just runs right behind the other kids and every so often when the ball rolls right to him he just watches it...pretty funny and so cute! It is the funniest thing to watch because it's just a big crowd of little kids running after each other. He is number 5 on his team. Saturday after soccer we drove up to Coalville for Nathan and Rylee's little cousin Zachary's 1st birthday party. We were pretty late but we were glad we got to stay and play for a while!
Rylee: She has been busy going to play with her friend Bria while Nathan goes to swimming. Today when we went to drop her off she knew she was going without Nathan so she said "Bye Nanah" (Which is what she says for Nathan). She is talking up a storm!! She says just about anything and everything. If you ask her to say something she says it and usually it is pretty clear what she says. She is putting words together and it is so fun to watch her learn. Rylee got to spend the afternoon buying our new car with Ryan and I. She is such a daddy's girl that's for sure! She has Ryan wrapped right around her finger...pretty tight I must add! She has pretty much given up her afternoon naps which means she is given up naps altogether! If she does have ANY sort of nap at all in the afternoon she doesn't go to bed until much later than she should be in bed...even if it is a short 5 minute cat nap on the car ride home. If we lay her down and she cries her daddy gives in because "he doesn't like to listen to her cry" like I said she has daddy wrapped around her finger. I am the mean mom and I can let her cry it out.
We are definitely enjoying warm spring weather somedays and then other days we have really cold weather. We can't believe we are going to try and move from this awesome ward/neighborhood that we live in! We will definitely update everyone if things start to happen. Wish us luck! Hope you enjoyed our family update! :) 








7 comments:
I love the ride! Jealous!
New shiny toy! Love it!
And I love those pigtails on Rylee!
Well then, why are you moving? And how much/how often are the swim lessons?
Sounds like you guys have been busy. I really like your new car. Fun!
Nice car...Was fun to see you all on Saturday. Rylee is definate a daddy's and grandpa's girl.
Love ya
Love your new car! I can't believe you guys are moving!!! Where are you moving to? Catch me up on everything. I can't believe what a soccer mom you're turning into. I love it! Thanks for keeping us updated!!!
Don't be too surprised if one morning you wake and your "for sale" sign is missing :>
Post a Comment