I found this little survey off my friend Stephanie's blog. These are pretty silly answers from Nathan but I have to say that he was saying things that he was looking at so that may have influenced his answers. I love my Natey!
Ask your child these questions and record the answers! This is a fun one, regardless of the child's age! Kids just say the funniest things!
1. What is something I always say to you? "Clean up"
2. What makes me happy? "The computer"
3. What makes me sad? "When I'm naughty"
4. How do I make you laugh? "Jumping"
5. What do you think I was like as a child? "A baby"
6. How old am I? "a girl? what number? 3"
7. How tall am I? "3" (showing me with his hands how tall...it was about his height)
8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Watch some tv"
9. What do I do when you're not around? "You come back"
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? "For Nana"
11. What am I really good at? "Swingsets"
12. What am I not really good at? "computer"
13. What is my job? "Upstairs" (pointing at the kitchen!!! what?!?!?!)
14. What is my favorite food? "Macaroni"
15. What makes me proud of you? "Playing"
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? "Mommy"
17. What do you and I do together? "We find a game"
18. How are we the same? "Play with Roxy"
19. How are you and I different? "throwing away"
20. How do you know that I love you? "Happy"
21. Where is my favorite place to go? "St. George"
2 comments:
That is so darling!
Such cute answers, that is one for the journal!
Post a Comment