Friday, July 27, 2007

Where do I begin?

Well, after reading Sarah's blog each day...I have come to the conclusion that I too am addicted to reading blogs...so after much contemplation here I go to start my own...a little crazy I know! It's not like I don't have anything else going on in my life right now! But this should be good for me to just let it out and maybe have some contact with other people in my life besides my family. Even though I love them dearly! Well, let's see, it's early right now for someone who has a baby who doesn't sleep through the night...she is only 7 weeks old. A two year old who has been sick the past week...throwing up one night ALL night and then on and off for the next 5 days. I am exhausted from getting this house in condition to sell. We are putting it up on the market on Monday or Tuesday...hopefully we will get it sold so we can move and find a new house! Maybe I will get back to a normal life soon. Scary thoughts I tell you...and I came down to read my email this morning and decided to start a blog at 7 am. I am totally nuts! I guess we will see how good I can be and post as often as I can...even though I don't even think people will read this! hahaha! Well, let me fill you in on me really quick if you don't already know! I am a wife to Ryan for 5 1/2 years...we have a little boy named Nathan and a little girl named Rylee. The hardest part about moving from here will be leaving the ward...especially my good friends that I have here in the neighborhood...Celeste and Karen! How could I not be sad about leaving...but nonetheless we need to move so we are closer to family and not wasting so much gas because we do go over there quite a bit. We are moving about 20 minutes away to the other side of the valley. Well, I must be going now but hopefully this blog will get more interesting with each day.

No comments: