Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our July 4th

We had a wonderful 4th of July this year.  We had our niece Morgan visiting from California and my parents come out and we went to the West Jordan parade (where it had a light rain on and off throughout the whole parade which was nice because it wasn't too hot!) like last year with some of our wonderful neighbors.  The kids loved the parade as always.  We relaxed for the afternoon and then that evening we went to a bbq at some people in our ward's backyard and then watched the fireworks from our front yard!  My kids were completely exhausted because Morgan slept over the night before and they didn't get to sleep till really late.  Nate had a complete breakdown during the fireworks but it was a great day to celebrate our independence!  

 Sydnee found her dad asleep on the floor and thought she would join him...isn't she cute laying in his arm??  I love it!

 Laying with daddy on the floor

 The kids doing the sparklers waiting for the big fireworks at the park to begin.  Sydnee was too tired to stay up that late.


When I look at this picture I see 2 VERY tired children!  It was a wonderful 4th!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sydnee is so cute laying on the floor with Ryan....I also see 2 very tired kids and I also noticed Morgan was already gone because she was exhausted. She had so much fun in Utah.