Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I married my hubby when I was only 19 years old.

2. I L.O.V.E. me some diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Pepsi...not really for the caffeine as much as the taste and the fizz!

3. I am a definite people person. I love to be with friends and family whenever I can!

4. I have always talked a lot...my nickname my uncle Rob gave me when I was SO little was Gab.

5. I have my degree in Elem. Education but I haven't ever had a formal teaching job...only long term substituting and substituting in general before I had Nate.

6. I was a packrat growing up. I remember when we moved to Las Vegas I had the most boxes out of everyone in my family...I want to say like 9 or so of just my stuff. I have kind of learned how to tame it but I still find myself holding on to things that I really don't need...i.e. the other day I found a box that I had at my mom's house when we lived there and I went through it and found EVERY paper and project that Nate did in preschool! I mean I really thought I should keep all of his work. I immediately looked through it all and I tossed it all in the garbage. I have to make a conscious effort to go through the junk that sits around and throw the things out I don't really NEED.

7. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Which I never even knew about until I was in my 20's.

8. Going along with my need to keep things...I really like to scrapbook. I didn't really think about it much in high school except to keep everything. I did put a few things on paper and put them in a binder but since then I really like to put the pictures I have into pages...don't let me fool you though because I am NOT creative so just getting the pictures on paper and in a binder is good for me. :)

9. I love to read but as a mom I don't get to read as much as I would like. I guess that's what comes along with 3 kids! I do have a goal to read more books this year so I definitely need to get started!

10. I have started many series and not finished them....i.e. Harry Potter (I think I got to book 4), Work and the Glory (I am on book 3), I never finished The Host, and there are too many others to name. I want to finish these but I am not sure when I will!

11. I am definitely not a very good morning person! Sometimes I will get Nathan out the door and if the girls are still sleeping I go back and get in bed. Just another 30 minutes please???

12. I have never been much of a routine type of a person but with 3 kids I am getting to where I have to have more routines.

13. I love to play games! Card games, word games and really any games....even on my phone!

14. I am not really a snow person! I wish we had the winters that Las Vegas has and that I grew up with...mild!

15. I have never had a traffic ticket or been pulled over! Pretty good right?! (Knocking on wood!!!)

No comments: