Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Concert

Apparently I have forgotten to blog about August and September too. haha Well I will find some fun things we did as a family and possibly post some late blogs about that.
Ryan was out of town for work and when he got home I had decided that we needed to do something as a family. One of my old friends from EFY way back...said something on Facebook to me about his brother's singing group I grew up listening to and loving the music having a concert in Sandy. I was ALL there! I called Ryan and told him that him and I were definitely going to go. Then I got to thinking about it and I decided that we would take the whole family and sit on the lawn with a picnic and blanket for the concert. It was a fun night and the kids really liked being there for the music...their first concert. We bundled up since it was just cooling down and had a wonderful night listening to some great music from Colors. Rylee still gets in the car and asks "Can we listen to the concert music?" Love that girl! A night we won't forget as a family and having some great family time together!

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow! I haven't been on blogger in forever and look what I miss. I love the pics of the concert--I can't believe how much Rylee looks like Ryan in the picture at the concert. I hope Syd's ears are feeling better and she doesn't getting sick any more. I can't believe how big Nate is--he's certaintly not a little one anymore. What a wonderful and fun mommy you are. I MISS YOU TONS!!!!! Can't wait 'till we can see you again.