Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Water Park fun

Before we moved we were able to go to a ward party at the Rec Center by our house. It was rented out by our ward and another ward in our stake for a night. It was a lot of fun to go and just visit with friends while the kids got to go swim and play in the water with daddy! :) Daddy is such a great sport! We definitely miss our ward over there but it's fun to look at these pictures and remember the fun times we had!
We are on our way to go swim...serious stuff! lol

The Stirling's...definitely going to miss them! We always sat in front or in back of them in Sacrament meeting and love their family! I served in the Beehives and Laurels with her as the YW president.
These are our two GREATEST babysitters ever! Seriously these girls are so wonderful! They were my beehives and babysitters and I love them like my own kids! Raegan and Kilee...my kids definitely miss you and want you to babysit soon! :)
Kilee holding Rylee and Raegan holding Nathan.

4 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!
Ryan, you look like your being dragged there! LOL
Your family is so cute! Thanks for sharing these pics!

Kilee :) said...

I don't like that first picture of Raegan and I but oh well. :) Your kids are amazing and so are you and I will definatly miss you as yw leader and neighbor. But we can always keep in touch!! I love you!!
Kilee

Janssen said...

Looks like fun!!

Raegan said...

I don't like the first picture either..... I'm still cute though!!! :) I miss you... You should come and visit and stuff.