I needed to write this down somewhere so I will never forget what Nathan told me the other day.
Lately one of his favorite games to play is "hide 'n' seek" and when we are walking into another room usually he will run and hide either in under covers in a bed, or under the bed or some where there is a good hiding spot. I think his favorite spot would be back in the corner of our family room behind/under the end table there are some blankets. He hides there all the time! The other day he was hiding and he came out and said to me "mommy, I was hiding." I said "yeah, Nate I know you were hiding." He then told me "I was hiding back there in all that crap." I was totally taken aback! I said, "Yeah you were hiding back there in all those BLANKETS." I was dying when he told me "But mommy, you call it crap."!!!!!!!! HELLO?! I was dying because I guess that is what I call it sometimes! Seriously I about died of laughter! Kids are so honest!
Rylee's favorite thing to say now is "Oh my gosh!!" I always laugh when I hear that too because I know I say that a lot. What cute kids I have! I love 'em to pieces!
2 comments:
I think it's neat how kids really hear everything. That's cute!
Isn't it funny that they do catch on to things we say. Sometimes it is scary too. You should hear some of the things that kids say in schools now a days.
Post a Comment